The 2020 Startboard iGO Deluxe Single Chamber inflatable SUP is available in the following sizes:
- 10'0" x 33" x 6"
- 10'4" x 32" x 6"
- 10'8" x 33" x 6"
- 11'2" x 32" x 6"
- 12'0" x 33" x 6"
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe Single Chamber a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails set the Deluxe Single Chamber further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
2000D GAVANIZED STRINGER
• Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board, together with the 3K compression bands.
EXTRA STRONG FIN BOX
• Single fin option boards come with an ultra strong and reinforced fin box and a toolless fin.
It is the top of the range in durability and function.