Pre-order now for delivery in May!
An upgrade for 2020 to the hugely successful Guardian PFD. The Guardian 3D is an anatomically shaped rescue/ whitewater PFD with next gen 3D construction designed for maximum floatation, fit and mobility.
- ISO 12402-5 a ISO 12402-6
- Designed for paddling and swiftwater rescue in extreme whitewater.
- Thanks to its unique 3D construction it is excellent for freestyle use as well.
- Carefully designed 3D construction has unparalleled respect for the human anatomy.
- Unique telescopic side system fixates the both front and back panels so that flotation stays in place when
exposed to turbulent whitewater. Additionally the side foam protects the rib cage from possible impact.
- Padded shoulder straps are equipped with an adjustable system to accommodate for the height of a paddlers torso and preferred position of the vest (high for kayaking / low for rafting).
When fully tightened, the shoulder maintains a range of flexibility that is limited in full extension for safety.
- An integrated safety strap system is structured both vertically and horizontally throughout the PFD.
- A large front pocket with zipper entry is compartmentalized for easy access and features an inner zipper
pocket on the lid to maintain better organization. The lash tab knife holder houses the knife tip into
an integrated cover (In order to shield the knife from catching when entering a raft).
- Neoprene pocket located on the shoulder accommodates an integrated safety whistle.
|Size||XS||S / M||L / XL||2XL|
|Weight (kg)||30 - 50||30 - 75||50 - 90||80+|
An update from last version is a new high-volume safety whistle of vibrant color. The whistle is attached by flexible cord in a small pocket with anti-slippery inner wall that is attached to the large front pocket. It is placed strategically so the rider can easily locate the whistle and use it if needed.
HIKO Guardian 3D PFD 2020
Size XS S / M L / XL 2XL Weight (kg) 30 - 50 30 - 75 50 - 90 80+ Buyoancy (N) 65 75 85 90