Summer is here AND we're still allowed to go paddling! It's important we make the most of our time on the water throughout the warmest time of the year, - even though we still report to the riverbank, coast and lakes all year round - it just feels that little bit better. In order to do this we need to make sure we're equipped correctly with all the right bits and bobs. We've highlighted below our "must have" products to have the most fun and also stay protected in the crazy summer of 2020.
The LB9 Longsleeve Compression Rashguard. The absolute essential! Whether as a base layer under your shorty/ longsleeve cag or as an outer layer on those scorching days, we never hit the water without one. Performance enhancing compression technology in the forearms to promote blood circulation and UPF 50+ to stay protected from the sun. Shop here:
2. EXO Kayaks Party Rexy. Unlimited amounts of fun on flat water and eddy lines, also expect super clean lines with the latest model from EXO. You'll have to be quick, this one doesn't stay in stock for long! Shop here:
3. Peak UK Racer ST. In stock now in long and short sleeve, this really is the market leader for taking your competitive slalom and freestyle paddling to the next level! Shop here:
4. Peak UK Freeride Semi. A great quality, good looking semi-dry paddling jacket for your local run or whitewater course. Stand out from the crowd with this awesome spring/summer/autumn jacket. In stock now! Shop here:
5. G'Power Razor SUP Paddle. Upgrade your old SUP paddle to this brand new Carbon/ Glass model from carbon specialists' G'Power and feel the difference! Shop now:
6. Hiko Sport Guardian 3D. It's brand new, with new colours and more features than the Guardian 2019. The Guardian 3D is an absolute belter! Shop here:
7. EXO Kayaks x Dewerstone Tees. Look as good on the riverbank as you do on the water with these awesome tees in long and short sleeve, made by the Dartmoor locals Dewerstone! Shop here: